- The use of corporate governance within medium-sized family owned businesses (2004).
- The advisory board in family owned businesses – a guide (2004, in cooperation with Knut Werner Lange).
- The preliminary acceptance within the facility construction agreement – the attempt of a definition of the term (BauR 2007, p. 1660-1664, in cooperation with Patrick Schmidt).
- Partial nullification and later extension of the appellate request – concerning the risk of liability in case of a comprehensive initial request within the appeal (VersR 2007, p. 1628-1631, in cooperation with Patrick Schmidt).
- Execution of a will in the tension between the realization of the decedent’s will and entrepreneurial responsibility for decisions (ZErb 2008, p. 96-99).
- The “shareholder’s driver’s license” for the GmbH only at the age of 25? (GmbHR 2009, p. 81-85).
- Lectures concerning family owned businesses (editor: Wittener Institut für Familienunternehmen) volume 5: Corporate governance and medium-sized family owned businesses – it only seems to be a contradiction (2010).
- Three stories of family owned businesses – and what we can learn therefrom (FuS 2012, p. 215-220).
- Recommendations on how to draft agreements regarding payment by installments in practice against the background of the latest judgments of the German Federal Court of Justice (ZInsO 2014, p. 640-641).
- Thoughts regarding the independent gathering of information by the resigned entrepreneur as shareholder of a German GmbH (GmbHR 2015, p. 1293-1297).
- Industry 4.0: Contract splitting and the result of a contract for work – is there a possibility for both? (BB 2017, p. 847-849).